Are you interested in integrity in business? Skeptical about integrity in network marketing? I can show you how to build integrity into your network marketing organization and much of it will apply to business in general. To top it off, how about an organization full of adults, not just children who look like adults. Be careful who you let mentor you.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I assume you want to succeed!

Hi!

Here's the first lesson in succeeding whether it's network marketing or your career or business. Some of you will see this as obvious, yet I feel it bears repeating.

I am showing up.

I am very tired right now and I will be coaching someone on the phone in less than 20 minutes. Even though I am dog tired, I am here creating this first post when I would prefer to lay down. I will lay down and close my eyes, but, for a little less than 10 minutes rather than 20.

So, make sure you show up and do the work even when you're tired [unless you're a truck driver, then pull over and sleep].

When you find little bits of work you can do it five or ten minutes and you do that several times a day in addition to what you're already doing, that's 750 "extra" things you get done every year even with a five day workweek and two weeks vacation.
"Extra" work eight times a day, five days a week, 50 weeks a year is

2000 EXTRA BITS OF WORK

that you get done. Over 20 years, that's 40,000 "extra" pieces of work you got done versus the person twiddling their thumbs or watching TV or fill in the blank.

Have a great day and don't forget to have fun.

You CAN reach your dreams! [Wow. Almost ten minutes left to close my eyes!]

Blessings [surprised?]!


Leftcoastman
WeAreGrowing.blogspot.com
Contact me! I can help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

ClickThru.com Network!






Order Tips Products International Products

PROMOTE YOUR BLOG FOR FREE.